Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so excited. I got my result from the exam I had to retake which i cried about here ..Ha I have been screaming..I PAAASSSSSSEEEED. Omg I just dont know how to rejoice anymore..Its official..I can start my career..omg.

I know I didnt say how the exam went but it went great when got back from blogger break. The prep course, prayers, fasting, encouragement from family, friends and bloggers helped me stay strong..I just thank God..I dont know how to contain myself now but this a huge relief, a big chip off my shoulder..God I thank you oh..

When I went to write the exam I wasnt anxious (just had that reminder this was my second try and if I blow it again then I have one last chance which equals going back to school to start again or change career path), i came out confident knowing I have done my best from late night studying,coping with the death of my loved one, getting sick..Ha it just had to be God..I was waiting to get a fulltime job before I blog about it, but I just couldnt wait another day to share my joy..

Fellow bloggers, thanks for the encouragement, it meant so much throughout the past 3months of tears and worrying..I am so happy..Oya oh lets celebrate with this songs..I dont even know what to saaaaaay..HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I AM VERY GREATFUL..You continue to prove that you are faithful even when I am faithless. Even when I almost gave up, You still cheered me on..What more can I ask for but that I have a loving Father in heaven..YOU are the best LORD...kisses


25 comments:

  1. Gba be!! it is testimony glaore on blogger....It shall continue to be so by God's grace.
    Congrats madam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the Glory! I'm so happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! God is always faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWW...I am sooooo happy for you darling!!! Glory be to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic news, congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear. I can feel your excitement and joy from your post. God is indeed faithful.

    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you dear. I know that feeling of relief. CONGRATS!!!

    I know my God never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the songs too. They help to remind me of God's faithfulness. I also remember my mom when i hear such beats. She loved them. I can even picture her doing her dance jejeli. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Congratulations! You excitement just jumps off this post! God is good jare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...I'm so happy for you.
    Congratulations....perfect post title by the way, I just had to read the post once I saw it.

    Congrats...
    *dancing*
    God is faithful

    ReplyDelete
  12. pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop something, lol. I'm popping can coke for u here oh since I no fit afford champagne. Lol! Really happy for you! Every successful person must have a story to tell. Bless u my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww congratulations!...i can't wait to join you in celebrating the full time job...God is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats..


    glory to God

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! congratulations, i'm very happy for you. God is truly faithful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much everyone!..I am greatful! I look forward to giving more exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lord!!! Congratulations UVG!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo