Hi everyone, thanks for all your support and encouragement :)
So I finally got my result. When I opened it, I was shocked abi speechless. It was a FAIL by 2marks 110/112..I couldnt cry or say anything until I picked the phone to call my friend.That was when I started crying. My other friend came over to encourage me. Then I went to church in the evening with sun shades. My eyes were red and swollen. I was like after almost 8 weeks of waiting, with job offers asking for my result before I could start working. Ha! I didnt know what to say. How will I tell my parents? they believe so much in me. So what next? I have to re-write in few months plus attend a prep class. Ha, where will I get all that money to pay?
Testimony 1= At church, my cell leader said she will lend me the money to re-write.
Testimony 2=I can apply for a re score, so please put me in prayers as I go through this process
Testimony 3= Ehm this job people are still calling but I dont know what to say to them yet, cos its illegal to work without a license -_-.
Now I have to find a job to pay for the prep class. I know most of you are wondering why is the exam important. I did B.Sc. in Nursing. So, I cant practice without a license. If anything, I need a job that doesn't require a license. Me, I dont know of any at this point. So, if you know of any, please help a sister. I know doctor's offices do hire but help me oh...I am yet to tell my parents, I plan to do so this weekend. I am doing much better, I have come to terms with it and decided no blame game even if I was going through alot of emotional stuff at that time.
My friend was shocked, I said I don't want any pity parties, I just need encouragement at this point.
P.s Chai all my dreams of getting my apartment, car, vacation in one island sha, visiting my mama and papa again, sending money home, stop all my sales chasing LOL ..oh well..
P.s.s Please let me know if you know Nursing job that dont require a license but a degree.
Thanks ..xx :) Have a wonderful weekend
So I finally got my result. When I opened it, I was shocked abi speechless. It was a FAIL by 2marks 110/112..I couldnt cry or say anything until I picked the phone to call my friend.That was when I started crying. My other friend came over to encourage me. Then I went to church in the evening with sun shades. My eyes were red and swollen. I was like after almost 8 weeks of waiting, with job offers asking for my result before I could start working. Ha! I didnt know what to say. How will I tell my parents? they believe so much in me. So what next? I have to re-write in few months plus attend a prep class. Ha, where will I get all that money to pay?
Testimony 1= At church, my cell leader said she will lend me the money to re-write.
Testimony 2=I can apply for a re score, so please put me in prayers as I go through this process
Testimony 3= Ehm this job people are still calling but I dont know what to say to them yet, cos its illegal to work without a license -_-.
Now I have to find a job to pay for the prep class. I know most of you are wondering why is the exam important. I did B.Sc. in Nursing. So, I cant practice without a license. If anything, I need a job that doesn't require a license. Me, I dont know of any at this point. So, if you know of any, please help a sister. I know doctor's offices do hire but help me oh...I am yet to tell my parents, I plan to do so this weekend. I am doing much better, I have come to terms with it and decided no blame game even if I was going through alot of emotional stuff at that time.
My friend was shocked, I said I don't want any pity parties, I just need encouragement at this point.
P.s Chai all my dreams of getting my apartment, car, vacation in one island sha, visiting my mama and papa again, sending money home, stop all my sales chasing LOL ..oh well..
P.s.s Please let me know if you know Nursing job that dont require a license but a degree.
Thanks ..xx :) Have a wonderful weekend
Awww... sorry. You are in my prayers. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the re-score....
ReplyDeleteOh dear
ReplyDeleteYou must remember you were going through a lot at the time.
All this shall pass.
Most successful people had a knockback at some time or the other.
Be strong!
In my prayers for sure! It is well--Love how u r handling it, still seeing testimonies thru it all. Be strong, its a trial that u shuldnt just "go" thru but "grow" thru. xx
ReplyDeleteOh...it is well.
ReplyDeleteGod would provide...He's got ur back, dear. plus he would give u the courage and expertise to do a retake. All the best.
IDK where you are based but usually in the states you can be a medical assistant, nurses aide, or an orderly without any type of license. Good luck with the exam and job hunt :)
ReplyDeleteThe Good Lord is always with you.
ReplyDeleteAll the best with the re-take and job hunt.
o babe! you try abeg! just 2 marks?.....tell your parents, you would be surprised at their words of encouragement...take care & best of luck :D
ReplyDeleteDon't worry hun, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise...God will sort you out *hug*
ReplyDeletei second Blessing.
ReplyDeleteIt is well babes
Thanks bloggers for your kind words..
ReplyDelete@ LadyNgo, thanks I will look into it..:)
God is your strength..you will sing a new song when this has passed...stay positive and things would turn out alright..
ReplyDeletecheers..
....
thanks for the visit
Sorry about my late comment, but I am praying for you that it will all work out in the end
ReplyDeleteI went through a similar experience very recently and I can tell you that God is faithful. You will look back on this period of your life and smile because the pain will be gone! Be encouraged. Don't give up! This is just a hiccup and you'll come out on top.
ReplyDeleteGod is definitely faithful and able so no worries. He will handle everything in your favor and will give you strength and grace through this period. Check out this video/song on my blog. I'm sure you'll be encouraged:
ReplyDeletehttp://thespringinmysteps.blogspot.com/2011/07/hes-able.html
Hugs Unvveiling Gold. Hope you check out Lady Ngo's suggestion so you can be adding some experience while you wait. Maybe you can tell the job people what went down and what your next plans are. Maybe they can wait or offer you something else?? Don't give up the dreams you hear? See you already have testimonies through the pain. Just keep looking forward and stay faithful.
ReplyDeleteGod will definitely see you through this period in your life. It is only a matter of time before you share with us that you have passed this exam in Jesus name. Amen.
ReplyDeleteThis might be coming late,but listen,don't let this little pot hole spoil your journey.You still have time,trust me you do.Just write that exam again and you'd definitely make it.I'll say a lil prayer for you.
ReplyDeleteThe lord is your strength, am so sorry my dear that this is happening, you going to pass this exam and when you do, you shall celebrate like a Princess you are! I am so sorry.Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys...:-)
ReplyDeleteGinger I did as you said..check my next post..:)
Stelzz thanks for the link..love the song