Friday, July 15, 2011

A little :(

Hi everyone, Thanks for your comments on the previous post..

I am a bit disappointed, my result no gree show for mail :( .Almost everyone I know (they live close to me) got their result and PASSED..I cant believe I have to go through another weekend of waiting. I even called the exam body and they said they have mailed it out since Wednesday *deep sigh*..I didnt want to get out of bed, didnt want to eat and just super stressed. Ha the stress of writing a national exam and waiting almost 8weeks for the result which determines your next job offer..ha..I need a job and this result not showing up isnt helping matters. My bank account isnt smiling at me..I feel like the mailman is hiding my mail given that I have been stalking him :-(...I was hoping for a testimony so I can give them some crazy dance moves in church on Sunday. Now I dont even feel like doing anything..

As if that wasnt enough, I woke up to a call from an older friend talking on and on of how I didnt listen to her advice and thats why I dont have a job now. Ha! this is not the 3rd time she is repeating this.  Thing is I have been listening to her which guided me through some years in school but there comes a time you just think an advice wont work for you so you wont take it.  She is insisting on me applying to the city where I schooled because there are so many jobs. I was like yea sure but I want to see how things work in other cities as majority of my experience was acquired in the city I schooled in. Also, I dont like that city because it was just depressing and if not for going to church, being a full time student and friends, I dont know how I would have survived. During summer breaks, everyone leave the city, so its as quiet almost like a grave yard. So, I told the lady well I have considered applying but not moving back there. Then she starts mocking me about how I dont want to listen, how I am limiting myself. *sighs*..Nawa oh..I wasnt even in the mood to talk and start explaining given that I just woke up having been stressed, not eating or sleeping because I am waiting for my result. So I just said ok, now I know better and thats how she stop talking. Maybe I will just avoid her for now or just keep conversations brief. I dont like when other people talk to you like they own you. ha na wetin na..

There is a church picnic tomorrow and I am now rethinking of going because I dont want to see too much people or anyone getting in my face. My ride to church is another story. The chic tells me that she promised a lady in church myself and her will be coming to help for the picnic bbq. I said, me or you? she said both of us. na im I say, why didnt you tell me? she said, well because you are getting a ride from me so you have to leave the same time I leave..huh? more like I have no choice :( (Lord thanks for free ride to church but I want a car). I said well you should have told me because I was thinking of doing somethings before we leave for the picnic and blaaa..She then said something and said wow spirit of offense.. :O which one is spirit of offence na? and we were just coming from church oh. I said well I dont have any spirit of offence but I will let you know if I am coming with you because it will be too early going to a picnic especially when Africans have their own time.  Now my people, I am stuck. I dunno if to follow her (45mins) or take the train/bus which is about 3hours ride :(

So thats how my week has been so far..Please if you see the mail man, tell him I want my result na..I have so many things to do.

Have a sweet weekend. I am praying my next post will be a testimony..cheers :)

19 comments:

  1. Take it easy. You will see your result and it will be good in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! ((hugss)) my darlin! It is well! Stop worrying and try and enjoy the little time u have b4 ur result arrives. I always thot u were in Naij btw, with this post I know u clearly not. The city u skool sounds very much like the city I did my undergrad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pele, just try to be positive...by God's grace the results will come soon and it'll be worth wait!

    I beg what's the spirit of offence???
    Anyways, maybe you should go and help out with the picnic so that you can take your mind off of things

    xoxo...feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww,,,pele.
    Don't lose faith/hope.

    I've never heard spirit of offence before. Take the ride with her. Forget that she didn't give you a choice. Clear your conscience and ask God to accept your service.

    You don't want to go there and all the blessings you could have got from helping disappeared because u did't do it from a good heart.

    (((hugs)))

    I feel u tho...I wouldn't have been very happy either

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please join in on my 100th post giveaway

    http://crushthots.blogspot.com/2011/07/100th-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is well, please stay positive and it never hurts to explore the other side of the world one is used to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking at it practically - If you are going to spend 3hrs on the bus, then you might as well donate the 2 hrs 15mins extra to service.
    Have a lovely weekend!!

    Your good news is round the corner..

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* and ((((hugs)))

    Like Ginger said, your good news is round the corner. Stay positive
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do stay positive, I think it's the stress making your friend get on your nerves. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So did you go?
    Please just go and dance your heart out to God oh jare!
    All things are working together for your good
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen, your next post will definitely be a testimony. A good one!
    Just hang in there. it'll soon be over

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheer up!
    I'm sure u'll do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the best with the exam result...hope you get it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Take it easy dear. God has marvelous things in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. must have gone to the picnic already, so my advise not needed now :D I understand the anxiety..just like others had said..take it easy..if you were in 9ja, i would have said you should go on your knees & start vigorous MFM prayer so that your 'enemies' would let go of the mail {i j/k, want u to laugh} ..but since it's abroad, where 'efficiency' is their key word, no shaking! just relax you hear?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It will def be a testimony..nice blog. will come back to read more.thanks for stopping by mine

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am sure you passed, do not worry yourself too much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don`t stress it, I`m so sure your next post would be a testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry love, I understand how you feel...but its not going to make the mail come any faster. Just relax (at least try to) and forget about it till it gets to you!
    Btw, I am sure you passed, so we are waiting to hear the good news!
    cheer up dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo