Three in the morning,
And I'm still awake,
So I picked up a pen and a page,
And I started writing,
Just what I'd say,
If we were face to face,
I'd tell you just what you mean to me,
I'd tell you these simple truths,

Be strong in the LORD and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,
Last time we spoke,
You said you were hurting,
And I felt your pain in my heart,
I want to tell you,
That I keep on praying,
Love will find you where you are,
I know cause I've already been there,
So please hear these simple truths,
Be strong in the LORD
I know ey, nice lyrics..Ok I'm no poet abeg..its the lyrics to a song called "The words I will say" by Sidewalk Prophets..Just tot I share with everyone..
P.s I was trying to be tech swavvy oh, na im I joine some networking site for young professionals oh..The yeye site sent invitation to all contacts in my email. Guess who replies me? the ex-mr replies and says congrats..I'm like huh? Apparently my email could retrieve all email address from your messages even if you deleted them as a contact.. Trust me na, I didnt bother replying so we dont start saying hi hello can we talk? huh? -_- abeg..I just ignored and deleted the email..Well people thats it for now..Wish me the best as I await my results oh..kai! its arriving in less than a week time...I have been shaking oh..
I hope you all had a wonderful week? Alright then.Happy weekend :)
Nice poem.
ReplyDeleteAll the best :)
Glad you didn't reply him!
ReplyDeleteNice lyrics..& congratulations on your new networking.
All the best on your results. Hope it goes well.
ReplyDeleteGreat lyrics. Don't panic, that's the last thing you need when you're waiting for something so important. Just be hopeful!
ReplyDeleteAll the best!!!
I have always loved this song!! Like its words r just amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAll the best with your results.
ReplyDeleteNice lyrics.
Love the lyrics!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I pray that you'll get GREAT results!!!
Your results will be good in Jesus name
ReplyDeleteSometimes the best response is no response at all.
ReplyDeleteLoving the lyrics by Sidewalk Prophets
Congratulations in advance! God is faithful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for completing my questionnaire!! It gave me the opportunity to discover your blog. Following now!
That is a wonderful write-up, I learnt from it.
ReplyDeleteHope your results came out OK?
glad you dint respond to him
ReplyDelete