Monday, August 1, 2011

Update + Randoms ...Happy New month

Hello everyone and welcome to my new followers :)..Thanks so much for your supports. May God bless you and meet you at the point of your needs...:-) Happy new month :)

*So I got a job in my field...Yes!!!!!..Remember I mentioned an employer that I have been bugging me avoiding. Well, I returned the call (as Ginger advised) and told them watsup..The HR was like that's fine, just come for an interview and bring all your documents. I was very reluctant and even told the lady I will rather do the interview after my exam but she encouraged me to come earlier but I insisted. So my mind was like why don't you just go in and see. I said ok. I went in, pa pa pa interview was done in less than 30mins. HR chick says oh this is a tentative job offer, once you bring in your license aka pass your exam you can start work immediately. So, basically they are holding the job for me till I get my stuffs ready..Ey this is Favour from God..Thank you lord :)
Thing is the job is a casual position, so I am still looking for a more permanent full time job oh, so I can get benefits..The HR chick even advised me to get a permanent full time job so I am dont depend on them plus it doesnt come with all the goodies a job is suppose to offer except flexible schedule..So yea..I am still hunting..

**So I told my parents.. awww Ibhade you were right..they were so supportive oh, infact they decided to send me goodies from naija upon my request prior to the whole exam kasala..So I am relieved, my dad prayed and encouraged me..We are hoping for the best with the remarking of the exam, hopefully I get the 2 marks..

*** God is just faithful. I got to register for the exam and apply for a rescore/remark of the previous exam. Thing is, throughout this whole thing I didn't spend my own money to do any of this. God has provided for everything even to my transportation to the registration center. My friends  have been very supportive.

****Oh plus I have to move from my place..So I went house/apartment hunting.. Oya lemme give you a break down.

Place 1-The first place I reach, me and the lady were just starring at each other, I didn't spend 10mins there before I dashed out. The neighbourhood :( I was scared and praying I don't get shot.Let just call it the ghetto area..I was warned about it in the past oh but as I was  looking for a good deal I didn't listen..Needless to say I didnt call back

Place 2-As I reach that one, ey, at the entrance of the door was this buddhist abi Hindu god picture. At first I tot it was small pikin painting. na so I look closer, I saw the mini sacrifice in front of it. I didnt say anything. As the lady open the door, I saw another picture..In fact around the house I was like oh ok..The place was very affordable too but ey!

Place 3- mould was growing in the place and it was so humid O_O. The place was very nasty, the toilet was scary oh..The lady had the nerves to say please take off your shoe. I obeyed na, since its not my place until I got in, I started wishing it was winter because I would have been wearing socks or pantihose. Needless to say that when I got home I washed my legs quick oh..nastiness

Place 4- I reach there, instead of madam to show me around she started asking me questions that dont consign her. I politely said can I please see around. She was starring at me and working around. Then she says oh in case you are interested bring a reference..I was like oh ok. The place was so tinny..

At the end of the day I had to ask myself how did I find this places sef..Ha nawa oh..See wetin job has cause..instead of moving to my own apartment I have to live with people..ha well..I have lived with so many people during my undergrad but I just feel its high time I live alone. But with recent development, its not looking feasible..

P.s I heard a classmate of mine failed the exam and wanted to commit suicide. I wont even lie, before my result came out, I tot I will go crazy if I get a bad mark..I just thank God for the way I have been handling it so far. Some days I just wish things didnt happen this way but God is in control..

P.ss Ginger please drop the link to your blog I cant access it...
Pss Olori your blog keeps shewing me away oh..it says virus abi malaware aleart from spicyscoop.com

Ok so thats the latest with me oh.....Oya lemme go siddon and draft how I will start studying :)
Thanks followers, you are the best :) Have a wonderful week..

20 comments:

  1. wow.congrats on your job. you'll def get a permanent one. Amen.God will def sort things out for you so no worries. lol @ your house hunting stories. house hunting is not easy sha but with time you'll find one that suits you.hopefully something will turn up soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats on the new God, favor indeed. God is going to work it ALL out...he has been faithful thus far and he has so much more in store for you! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for God. God isn't finished with you yet. Can't wait to hear of his blessings unfolding upon you day by day.

    About your exam? It is well, don't worry

    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your job. Thank God everything worked out and is still working out for your good.
    House hunting can be funny at times (I had a few giggles reading yours).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank God for coming through for you on all ocassions. I pray that your remarking will yield better results.
    Lol at your house humting experience. You never can tell, God might just provide money for you to rent your own apartment. After all, he has been coming through for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's already done. Congratulations in advance for passing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God has really been faithful! I remember when I had issues financially and it was like so cool to just have God raise up pple to help me! Like it was almost getting freaky sef! So i can totally understand the joy when u say u dint have to spend ur own money, he really provides for us yo!
    All the best with studying hunny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is good. He does his own things in ways we don't imagine.

    I'm happy for you.
    It just proves that he'saying, he really has your best interests at heart, just do you and let him handle the rest.

    Clearly, there's a reason for everything

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats congrats, congrats!!! As per apartment hunting...its always very jaggered

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to hear about the new job o! Congrats! God who provided this one will provide a better one too when the time comes. In the mean time though....Yay!!!

    Your job-hunting stories were quite scary. From stare-down in the ghetto to buddhist house to nasty house. Hmmm! I trust that it will all work out for you good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!
    You just listed a bunch of things that prove we worship a faithful God.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your job, and keep holding on to God for the rest. They'll surely work out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your new job
    I'm sure more blessings are coming your way :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on landing that job for now. hold on to it until you get the one you really want. good luck on the apartment hunt! it will work out; there's nothing as stress-free as living by yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for the job.
    I am proud of the way you are handling everything. I pray that you will pass the test with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so excited for you UGold!! See God is already making a way. Just hold on. Even with the apartments. click click and things will be clicking into their rightful space.

    my blog link is www.mak2chi.com

    I've been a bit poorly but alright now. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow congrats on the job. That's how God works my dear, he makes a way even when there seems to be none.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!!! Beginning of greater things to come...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all :)
    @ stelz, miss Onakz, @ilola- LOL stop laughing jare..nawa oh, house hunting is something else.thats where you get inspired or discouraged..oh well..

    @Blessing and Mimi B- God has been faithful..thanks ladies for your time..

    @Triumphant and @ilola- Thank you..thats my prayer at this point.

    @Giagerry, Think about it & H- Amen..everything is turning around for my good..To God be the glory.

    @Sisi yemmie & relentless--tell me about it..I am hoping for something jare..

    @Myme, NIL, Funmi-Thanks and may God bless you too.

    @Anya posh- Thanks, thats true especially in this country :-)

    @Ginger- get well soon lady :-) Thanks He is oh..Please take care of yourself well so you can recover fully :-)...Thanks for the link jare.

    @MsJB & Rita- Amen oh, God just started with me..Thank God..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your new job, the Lord is your strength..hold on tight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo