Hello Everyone :) Shout out to my followers and commenters :) Thanks for your precious time on this blog..Shout out to Ginger, I hope you are feeling much better..:-)
Oya let me go straight to my post.I use to be a bush girl abi refined bush girl. Ok I wont even agree if any of you say you havent acted razz or forgotten ur etiqutte before. If you say no, then you are one of those people that believe a baby walked out of the womb :)
Neways so I sha list some of my bush girlism I have displayed in the past..some in public while others in ehm ehm..so here goes
-You know when you go to all this tushed parties and they are taking time to bring the food, so you just grab a drink forgetting the straw/cup because you are so thirsty, well I was a victim..I almost finished the drink when I notice people pouring theirs into a cup..
-I was cooking one day oh at home when a friend came to visit, I had this wedgie (g.string stuck between your butt cheeks) going on oh, na im I look around no one in site, I quickly tried to save my bombom oh, na im my visitor say oh what are you doing? *blank stare O_O*
-I went to a friend's house with my ex. Omo I was so hungry plus it was my close friend but people were there oh, na im I start to chop meat to the point I forgot I was in public and started cracking the chicken bone oh.. It was loud but the bone was too sweet for me to realise I was loud until the ex nudge me with his legs..* embarrassed look ^_^*..
-When I was doing my internship on one faithful day, I dont remember what I ate that day but my bele didnt agree with that meal..Na im I start to release some serious bombs. I released the bombs in the hall way or elevator or in my patient's room when they are sleeping *shussh dont ask* na im person walk in on me i just kept a straight face like say sewage burst -_-
-Another weird one was when I travelled without my deodorant to a cottage..:-( that is one of the most embarrassing story ever..I will leave it to your imagination..I have learnt my lesson oh..and no there was no convenient store around
-Another one :-( was when I went to answer the call of nature aka poop, the smell na die. I was embarrassed to leave the washroom cos I know say person was waiting at the door..When I came out ehn, i just frowned my face and bounced like say it wasnt my poopoo..
-When I relocated from Naija was in the winter..The cold was something else, the weird part was the ice blends with the ground oh..As per I wasnt familiar with it na, I tot it was normal walk way, na im I start to waka fast to catch bus, you can imagine what happened next. My legs slipped and I landed on my innocent bombom :-( as I stood up, I didnt even look back so people dont recognize the face oh..
Common share one story of your past bush girl/boy behaviour..
P.s I want a BB, I dont know why *confuse look* especially now that my account is not smiling..I sha pass that offer..
P.ss people are on the hunt to find me a man -_- plus I met a guy and chase him away before I realised it oh :-(....Ok will blog about that next time..
Thanks everyone and have a wonderful weekend! :-)
Oya let me go straight to my post.I use to be a bush girl abi refined bush girl. Ok I wont even agree if any of you say you havent acted razz or forgotten ur etiqutte before. If you say no, then you are one of those people that believe a baby walked out of the womb :)
Neways so I sha list some of my bush girlism I have displayed in the past..some in public while others in ehm ehm..so here goes
-You know when you go to all this tushed parties and they are taking time to bring the food, so you just grab a drink forgetting the straw/cup because you are so thirsty, well I was a victim..I almost finished the drink when I notice people pouring theirs into a cup..
-I was cooking one day oh at home when a friend came to visit, I had this wedgie (g.string stuck between your butt cheeks) going on oh, na im I look around no one in site, I quickly tried to save my bombom oh, na im my visitor say oh what are you doing? *blank stare O_O*
-I went to a friend's house with my ex. Omo I was so hungry plus it was my close friend but people were there oh, na im I start to chop meat to the point I forgot I was in public and started cracking the chicken bone oh.. It was loud but the bone was too sweet for me to realise I was loud until the ex nudge me with his legs..* embarrassed look ^_^*..
-When I was doing my internship on one faithful day, I dont remember what I ate that day but my bele didnt agree with that meal..Na im I start to release some serious bombs. I released the bombs in the hall way or elevator or in my patient's room when they are sleeping *shussh dont ask* na im person walk in on me i just kept a straight face like say sewage burst -_-
-Another weird one was when I travelled without my deodorant to a cottage..:-( that is one of the most embarrassing story ever..I will leave it to your imagination..I have learnt my lesson oh..and no there was no convenient store around
-Another one :-( was when I went to answer the call of nature aka poop, the smell na die. I was embarrassed to leave the washroom cos I know say person was waiting at the door..When I came out ehn, i just frowned my face and bounced like say it wasnt my poopoo..
-When I relocated from Naija was in the winter..The cold was something else, the weird part was the ice blends with the ground oh..As per I wasnt familiar with it na, I tot it was normal walk way, na im I start to waka fast to catch bus, you can imagine what happened next. My legs slipped and I landed on my innocent bombom :-( as I stood up, I didnt even look back so people dont recognize the face oh..
Common share one story of your past bush girl/boy behaviour..
P.s I want a BB, I dont know why *confuse look* especially now that my account is not smiling..I sha pass that offer..
P.ss people are on the hunt to find me a man -_- plus I met a guy and chase him away before I realised it oh :-(....Ok will blog about that next time..
Thanks everyone and have a wonderful weekend! :-)
*holding my sides as i laugh* *hi5* o jare about the poo-poo, & chicken bone cracking scene.
ReplyDeletenah so i release one bomb like this, i know no say my class prefect dey for my back, mehn! the smell nah jegunge o!..like sweet-putrid smell as if person belly den purge am! the guy just look at me, i bone face but come grin when i pass am!..hahahaha
Ha! I was just about to make my own post of a few embarrassing moments too and u beat me to it! LoL--that smelly poop one is always a classic, where u just walk out of the toilet with a straight face and no eye contact with the next person about to enter--hahahahhahah!!
ReplyDeleteOh ma gosh, Oh ma gosh, Om ma gosh, you are so raaaallllzzz, and I am so tuuuullllssshhh. lol, I am joking oo.
ReplyDeleteThe g-string story got me like, 'yeeehhh, meellllzzz up'.
Hahahahaha, lmao laughed from the beginning to the end of this post. Tushness na extra work oh, kai.
ReplyDeleteMine was in class too oh,back in secondary school, I silently gave one bomb shell out and at the end of the cycle it made a little noise, my seatmate(male) was laughing and called me out, I was so embarrassed all I could say was "it's part of nature" which is true. Lol!
LOL
ReplyDeleteYou killed me with this! LOVED IT!!
Okay mine happened at work:
I went to visit a client and I walked into their plush offices - looking like fine-girl-no-pimples.
The receptionist told me to take the lift to the 8th floor - where the client's office was.
On the lift, I let out one baaaad fart that was the result of the moi-moi I ate the night before.
Imagine the shammme when I got to the 8th floor and who was standing there???.......the client. He said he had booked a meeting room on the 5th floor - so he entered the smelly lift to take me down there.................Words fail to describe the way I felt *sigh*
u are making me laugh sister, your so funny
ReplyDeleteNow you falling over the ice matter is so hilarious, geez I would have ran for my life
Mine own abroad was going grocery shopping and having no idea how things went, I just threw my apples into the basket instead of putting it in a bag and having them scan it.
lol, its called being human not bush.....
ReplyDeletelol, lol
blessings....
Rhapsody
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Sooo funny!
ReplyDeleteMine was walking down the street with my skirt stuck in my knickers!!! I walked all the way from my house and nearly reached the bus stop before realising. I had walked past a very busy cafe as well. Smh. The only reason I realised was because I turned a corner and felt a breeze.
I still cringe when I think of it. LOL!
lol funny post...he he he
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! too funny. lmbo
ReplyDeleteYou're too funny! This is very real, just that not us all will admit our own, lol...
ReplyDeleteAww Unveiling G, thanks foor th eshoutout, I am much better now. OMG, I am laughing out real loud. your stories are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWinter times, I fell enough times. I nevr felt shy about that one. Cracking bones in public, been there, done that.
My most embarrassing habit thought is digging for treasure (picking my nose)..okay i am running out of here in shame.
Take care my Sweet!
ROFLMAO Mehn,you got me laughing really hard.But lots of the things that you portrayed are quite normal sha.
ReplyDeletelol at falling down. That has happened 2 me before. i usually jst laugh it off lol
ReplyDelete@ Ibhade LOL hi5 o..hahaha ish the grin got me laughing.hahah evil smile
ReplyDelete@gia lol i know eh, thats while they advice people to carry small pef bottles in their bag..I am looking forward your own post
@ilola hahahahaha lol that g-string ey, i think its undersize (sp??) that causes it
@Coy LOL I am telling you..its extra work jare..ewo.I remember back home when older women fart its their little kids that call them out in the bus LOL. momy have mess smh.hahah
@N.I.L LOL hahah fine no pimples but silent bomb..ish..i wonder how the meeting went eh..lol
@YNC LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL mine was with the bananas ahahahahah...naija o.
@Rhapsody, Gospel girl, Blessing, A-9ja-Great..LOL ha well its normal eh..ok na..sometimes we suppose use style
@Ms Buki- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I couldnt stop laughing..I hope you didnt look back oh..hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha..worth telling ur grandkids..
@ Myme-abi tushness na extra work but some peeps wont agree make the mass think its natural..
@Ginger- you are welcome..ewwwwwwwww did u find diamonds? lol hahahahhahaha
@Kitkat-that one I dont like at all..cos sometimes you cant even stand cos of the hard fall