Hello everyone! Happy weekend..ha I'm late..Thanks for your comments :-)
Praise the Lord :-) I found a place :-) I am still getting use to the beauty of the place, just that it’s a bit smaller than my current place and i have to buy some furniture :|. I only admire but I never thought I will live in such place maybe until I become a naija politician:D or start raking in alot of kilishi (even sef, i dont think I will pay that much oh).God is really good, I got a mouthwatering rent offer but I have to share with 2 people which is fine by me since they are student/professionals so it doesnt bother me. In simple term I got a luxurious place for a cheaper price than I am getting now (dont worry they dont grow grass in one of the rooms ;). All the background work was done (credit check, reference, bla bla bla) by the original person renting, then the person change mind oh after one month, so I am taking over her lease under a new contract between myself and her..My friends have already started booking their weekend, gym, game and pool sessions o-O..I am just looking forward to the gym, suana and library. I mean no be every day you get free gym membership na.Plus it’s in the perfect location..I can’t complain. I am so excited and looking forward to moving..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Eh eh my weekend was nice oh..I went to a Ghanaian wedding aka mo gbo mo branch (na person invite me oh) :-) I love weddings. The food was on point, very organized :) I have heard horror stories about naija weddings outside naija..I dunno how true cos I haven’t been to one...Awww the bride was so beautiful and the groom aww aww.. So my friend calls me and says, shine your eye well well oh, I know you are still sensitive from everything that happened with the ex-mr but dont use your eyes to chase them guys away. So, I said to myself, ha well lemme just go enjoy and admire..Haba, I was disappointed jare..All the single bobos were old -_- while the fine young ones where married and rocking their wife's..hmmm oh girl wasnt even smiling..
Then the fine one I spotted that was single was a replica of my ex O-O
you say what? I was like forget that..The chicks I went with they are already in a relationship so they were rocking the dance floor like crazy..They say come join, I was like uhmm girls I am single jare so I want to act all classy not dancing crazy (shaking buttocks, daddy showkey moves) and scaring dudes away (my opinion) plus I dunno how to dance.So whats the point..Anyways, the party was fun, my body was stiff :-( I couldnt believe I dunno how to dance, oh no maybe cos my friends are great dancers so I was kinda intimidated out the group.
.
Then the fine one I spotted that was single was a replica of my ex O-O
.Well that has been my week so far..I have started studying oh..Kai, apparently the book I am using right now has the same questions that was on the exam but I never got to review that particular book before writing the last one.. Sometimes I still cry about it and how I can’t really do what I want because of oyibo laws.
So, can you date someone that is a replica or somewhat like your ex? whats your opinion my married bloggers ?
Uhmm please I felt weird going to that wedding oh, what do you think about accompanying your friend aka mo gbo mo branch?
Alright people..thats it..:-) Have a wonderful week and enjoy this song..Asamoah baby ;)
P.s I notice most of my blogpost feature testimonies..Thank God.
LOL @ acting classy.
ReplyDeleteThat really made me laugh.
I dance classy at parties.....and I save my freaky moves for when I'm dancing indoors ! :))
Re: someone marrying replica of an ex....Some men do have a certain 'type' i.e. with regards to complexion, height and size.
Your new place sounds greats. Bless us with pishures abeg. Don't worry too much about your exams, you'll definitely pass it the next time around. I have a particular ex who was sent by the devil to me, i don't even want to talk to people with his name, talkless of someone who looks like him.
ReplyDeleteLoL @madamesting--buhahahahahh! Sent to u by the devil? Looooool!!
ReplyDeleteBut yh, I honestly think i'd be freaked out if I met a guy dat looks like my ex tho, I mean there are just too many men in this world to have to be considering dating his look alike naw. LoL
lol. ure funny.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new place. I key into ur testimony, IJN...as I am searching for a place myself too.
ex-look-a-like? possibly...looking alike isn't acting alike right?
Mo gbo mo ya...makes me feel uncomfortable but if I'm the plus one...I don't mind at all...lol...
Glad you've found a new place that you like.
ReplyDeleteI also like weddings...
lol @ dancing ...I also don't shake much ...
good to know you got a really good place.I can see you're already having fun
ReplyDeleteLol @ your dancing at the wedding. I'll dance sha if my friends are there. But only if they want to act crazy with me. But mostly I do classy crazy lol.
Well, on escorting my friend to a wedding, it all depends on if it is a really close friend and if i'm bored and just feel like feasting my eyes.
Dating an ex look alike? Hmm, I dunno sha but I think i'll be reminded too much of my ex to even want to chat up with the person
That's the beauty of Nigerian weddings in Nigeria,there are always cute guys,hehehehehe! Congrats on your new apartment!
ReplyDeleteAhh i love "Obianujuuuu" :D
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your new apartment man! I need to start lookin for another apt asap!
Congrats on the new apartment, when are we washing it?
ReplyDeleteFree gym membership is something I can use right now (I was kicked out of my last gym for overdue payments - 15years, lol). Moving is usually traumatic but it's great that you're psyched up about it. I wouldn't date someone who looked like my ex if it was a bad experience. Tagging along to a wedding I wasn't invited to is something I shy away from as much as possible - don't need nobody eyeballing me for no reason because I'm eating their Ofada rice! God bless
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed girl!! congrats on your new place. You musta moved in by now.
ReplyDeleteHave never been to a non-Naija wedding. must be interesting to watch.
oh dear tell me you're one of them 'classy' babes at parties who sit out dances? shaking my head.....