Hello everyone!
I am back :) thank you thank you for the patience and well wishes!..I missed blogville..Ha I feel good oh..I thank God for another month :)..Oya my post is going to be short jare..Someone should tell me what I missed out on..
Why are fathers side the evil side in marriage? I ask because I have brothers oh, so does that mean I will be part of the evil side? ey ey..true story I hear people stories and its always the father/husband side that has the bad bad people..Oya let us discuss.
P.s RIP Steve Jobs..May God comfort your family and loved ones...Its good to know he died having fulfilled his dream...
I am off to do blogrounds!!!!
xx
I am back :) thank you thank you for the patience and well wishes!..I missed blogville..Ha I feel good oh..I thank God for another month :)..Oya my post is going to be short jare..Someone should tell me what I missed out on..
Why are fathers side the evil side in marriage? I ask because I have brothers oh, so does that mean I will be part of the evil side? ey ey..true story I hear people stories and its always the father/husband side that has the bad bad people..Oya let us discuss.
P.s RIP Steve Jobs..May God comfort your family and loved ones...Its good to know he died having fulfilled his dream...
I am off to do blogrounds!!!!
xx
probably because there is money/assets at stake that the extended family feels entitled to. don't know if that's the situation that applies to what you've heard though. just a guess.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back :)
ReplyDeleteloooool, this is a million "naira" question oh. yeah like the Anonymous said, I think it's because of the properties involved. Everyone is trying to guard the price. Lol. I don't even think I'm making sense so ahem. Welcome back to blogsville, we are happy to receive you with open arms. :)
ReplyDeletebecause children are closer to their mum and it is the mum's story that sticks.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course the person telling the story would blame the other party
Welcome back :)
ReplyDeleteYes, you are about to be the evil side...lmao...welcome back.
ReplyDeleteSteve Jobs' death feels like a personal loss and to think I dont even have a single item from his company. Do blogrounds to my side o..otherwise, what happened in 1923 will happen again!
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteI think the father's side is usually seen as the evil side because they feel they've lost out to the wife. Without her, he would be all about them. But with her, he is all about her and their children.
Peoples should learn to stand on their own two feet and be strong jorrr! Lol.
Heyy gave you an award on my blog, go get it!! :)
ReplyDelete@Anonymous..ha ha we dey fight? you didnt even say hello..jk lol.. Yea you make sense but didnt the family know their son will have to marry.. No offense even those without much still cause trouble. I am guessing is a pride thing..as per shift of attention or just jealousy (attention). Thanks for stopping.
ReplyDelete@Coy..lol I have been thinking about it for a long time jare..Thanks for the award and welcome..Will do so asap..Thanks for stopping
@Doll lol..yea dats correct. There are always 2 sides to a story but I guess the other side is never heard or efforts are not made for that side to be heard properly..Sometimes, the other side seem to display weird traits.Thanks for visiting..Loving your wedding planning story..
@H ...Thank you :) thanks for stopping
@HoneyDame...Aunty China or Beejing (which one do you want?)..lol dont say that oh, I am working hard towards being the good side... LOL I don reach your side already, I hope 1923 no go meet here again..LOL thanks for visiting
@Ms Buki..Thank you :-)hahahhaha @ lost out..Why did they pay the bride price na? wasnt it to gain from the other family?.Afterall madam leans more to them..hahahahah LOL lol you dey vex ni? lol @ people should stand.lol..Thanks for stopping..
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and welcome back.
ReplyDeleteYour posts don't have to be long, it can be short and filled with meaning. There are no rules.
I don't think its always the father's side in marriages that is always bad. I think that can be true for any side. It mostly comes from the side of the family that have very little regard for boundaries and don't respect each individual right to govern their own life. Find a family with boundary issues you will find a family with problems.
Stay blessed.
Rhapsody
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
welcome back :-). lol @ that your question o. never really thought of it but it's so true. i wonder why anyway
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back hun :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!! hope the exams went beautifully.
ReplyDeleteFather's side evil side? lol. maybe. A man may see his inlaws twice in year but the wife has to live with hers! So the onus is somewhat on them to make her welcome, when there's love lost, its not a beautiful story.
@Rhapsody- very true no boundaries more problem.Thanks for stopping
ReplyDelete@Stelzz Thanks lady :)I know ey seem strange but ha well
@MsJB thanks lady :)
@Ginger..My exam was great..Thanks thats thoughtful of you.
Good point, another perspective..hmm
lol..first,thank you for visiting my blog..to your question....hmmnnn,i'll go with the mother's side..for personal reasons sha
ReplyDelete