Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful + Blogger break

Hello everyone!..How are things going?

First off, I want to say thanks to my followers and anonymous for responding to all my post even when I dont do blog-rounds..You all have been very understanding and I am very very thankful for that..I know I  mentioned I will resume blog-rounds and respond to comments from my previous post once I get settled in my new place but please allow me, my exam is in 1month time which means I have to continue serious prep school + studying = no blogging..I will miss miss everyone and reading updates.. I have been reading your blogs but didnt comment yet..I just thought I mention that I will be away till I am done my exams..This is my life and means alot to me..Thanks so much for everything and please do say a prayer for me whenever you have time..Thanks alot..

This is September, the last quater of the year. I just read NIL blog about waking up and doing what you planned to do..so encouraging..

I know I have complained and all on this blog but I am forever thankful for your consistent encouragement and I pray that you will have people stand by you when you need them..

I am grateful to God for good health and shelter..I found a nice place which was all inclusive within a reasonable price..

I thank God for my family and friends, its refreshing to be reminded by the people you love how much they care about you..

I thank God I am growing in Him as I have always wanted but I pray I remain consistent.

I pray that this last quarter, God will grant me the grace to go through it knowing that He is my only hope..

I pray that God will meet you my followers and your family at the point of your needs, it might look rough or the year is almost over but remember God is a miracle working God and hold on to Him as your only hope. Without Hope in God you loose your sense of being...

Thanks people, I miss y'all already..See you  after my exam..

Happy new month..Remain blessed..xx

13 comments:

  1. happy new month to you aslo.

    wish you teh best in your exams and goodluck.


    read 9jamum's post also, indeed! it is a wake-up call!

    take care & i await your return eagerly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed month ahead Unveiling Gold and may God crown your efforts with success!!

    Preparing my drums for the celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new month

    take the time you need love
    Good luck with your exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I am not responsible for sending you away from Blogsville oh! :))

    Stay strong and focused. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you finally found a house.
    Best wishes for your exams dear!
    God's blessings upon you too dear

    Hahaha @ N.I.L, You did oh :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best in your exams. I pray your efforts will be worth it in the end in Jesus name.

    Actually, we haven't reached the last quarter yet, that begins in october. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you God's grace and success in your exams. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen to your prayers and success in your exams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, happy new month to you too.

    All the best with your studying and exams. We'll be right here, waiting for you to return to blogger.

    Stay blessed!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new mnth and goodluck with your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck in your exams blessings...
    www,laraexcel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new month to you, I gave you a tag, check it out. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo