Monday, October 10, 2011

7 things about Unveilinggold



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my new and old followers. I received this award from Coy~Introvert. I want to thank my mommy, my daddy, my boder and sista, my ticher in school and Coy for this platform to express myself. Thank you.

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. I've done that already.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.

7 things about me

1. I love reading and surfing the net not necessarily my textbooks..I believe the more you learn the more your brain grows but if you dont, then it becomes hard to hold an intelligent conversation. I just cant stand shallow conversation. I am that person in the room that just stare when the conversation gets that way or sometimes throw in one or two comment.

2. I love FOOD.

3. I cant eat food wit a hint of sugar or sweetness to it. I am still baffled at putting sugar in your beans or in boiling yam. I would rather stay hungry than have sugar in my meal. Even too much sugar in a cup of tea bugs me. Except soaking garri and snacks of course.

4. I am all about having what you demand from others. E,g if you want a rich educated healthy man, you should be the same.

5. When it comes to friendships I have my expectations and I expect you to have the same.

6. I love cars and anything hi-tech

7. I believe in complaining about something that bothers you but I also expect you to do something about it. If you aint ready to work on it, I will tell you to stop complaining.

Alright, I know this is me being lazy but I am tagging my first 15 readers/commenters (sp??)..

Up Next 10 random things about me. I was tagged by Destiny+YNC success..

Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I was going to tread very carefully before commenting, then I remembered I just finished accepting the same award (phew!). These awards are work mehn! Lol.

    Anyway, I've just awarded you the same award. So no extra work for you. ;) Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. congrats on ur award. luvd reading about u. i love food too but i dont eat much. i easily get bored with food but i lurrrv sugar! *covers face* sugar is sweet na

    first time here and following. you can check out my blog too

    http://toinlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3, my mum would love you. She calls me a cat, apparently cats love sugary things.
    Number 7, yeah I know me too!!
    Congratulation on your award dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your many awards o :) I guess I'm exempt since I already did this?

    It's nice to know you more. I agree on friendship and expectations. I use to love cars and tech but now only tech moves me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you for your #2 honesty...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ MS Buki..Thanks for stopping by and yes you are free..:)

    @Toinlicious- thanks for stopping by..lol @sugar..I guess some of us lost our sweet tooth before we had time to use it..no worries..:)...Checked your blog and I am following

    @Coy Coy...yay to your mom!..hmm I didnt know that about cats..new info :-)..
    Hi 5 @ 7 :-)

    @ Myme..Thanks mam..yes you are ;).

    @Ginger..LOL..did you close your blog or make it private? I cant seem to access it again :(...Abeg do something oh or drop the link lemme readd you to my feed..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, I'm like the seventh commenter(??). So, does that mean I'm tagged too?. Please, clarify.
    Btw, 'love your blog. It's rare to see people who are very honest and can openly worship God this way. Keep up the good work.

    http://misspweddyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo