Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your comments on my previous. My family is doing better each day :)
Have a wonderful day :-)
Thank you for your comments on my previous. My family is doing better each day :)
So, I found this amazing song by Desperation Band called counting on God; the words are powerful, lovely tune and the instrumentals are just amazing..I need to learn how to play the drums, bass guitar and piano like seriously....The song gets me excited. I love desperation band alot :-)
P.s The grass might be greener on the other side but you dont know how much the waterbill cost. Quit worrying and looking at other people success. Let it just be a testimony you key into....
P.s.s If the word of God is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path (Psalm 119 vs 105), why are you afraid to obey/trust God? do you really think He will lead you astray? Remember he said "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29 vs 11). Easier said than done ey? Why dont you try for one day not to stress or think about whatever is bothering you and just focus on something wonderful like Paul said, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. And the God of peace will be with you. Try it and lets see how it goes..:-)
Have a wonderful day :-)
Very well said.
ReplyDeleteI liked the lamp unto ur feet, then trust him.
Oh my!!!! This is so beautiful!! Exactly the kind of encouragement I have been needing this past few weeks... Thanks for letting God using you as an instrument to reach others' heart. Stay Blessed sister!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouraging words and lovely video. Take care too...
ReplyDeletetell them oh!!! we don't know the story of the glory of others.. lets run our our own race in our lane, knowing that if we change lanes from what God has given us, we'll only end up crashing.
ReplyDeletesometimes when i feel the worry overwhelm me i make myself remember his plans are for good and not of evil. Sometimes its hard sha... but it's worth it. I wonder what i'd do without God.
Love the song, never heard of the band before.
ReplyDeleteGood choice!
My condolences on your loss dear. Hope you all are bearing up.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
@H thanks lady :-)
ReplyDelete@Sasi-I still want some of that eru :-)..thanks and I'm glad you are encouraged..lots of love..:-)
@Myne..aww thanks :-) you are welcome
@Fantasy..lol @tell them oh...you said it all..dont change lane else God instructs you to..
@Buky..thanks for stopping by
Ginger..I am tempted to call you gingy..thanks and yes we doing well..
i love the song too, we sing it in church cos my church is more hillsong based!:P
ReplyDelete