Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Amebor update on the ex-mr + Job hunt

Hello everyone!..Thanks for your comments :)

My laptop is back :D. Oh and this Job hunt :( Its now a full-time job for me. Word of advice to parents, please let your kids learn a second international language apart from English. Even if they speak your native language, in obodo oyibo it isnt recognized as bilingual oh.. Its good if they can learn French preferably cos there are lots of jobs of opportunities for bilingual people.. I do regret not listening to my French teacher in Naija when she was teaching.. ha! but that woman sef no try. So now I write in my resume that I am multilingual aka I speak English, Igbo, yoruba and pidgin..LOL..Please oh let them learn another country language oh cos you never know where they would be in future. Me I didnt think french will come hunt me now that I am looking for a job..

Whats with all these employers needing 2-5years work experience minus academic experience.. please oh, where will I get those experience na, if I have been a full time student for 4 straight years na.. Me I dunno what to tell them any more..And I tot studying in obodo oyibo opens many job opportunities :(.I better stop whining compared to the stories I hear in Naija.I gave up crying and complaining already.I have resulted in praying about all my job applications, trusting God, and building myself spiritually.After all, 4 years in school didnt allow me do much.

All you people who want to know what I saw..Well the ex-mr has added  the so-called flirtatious chic abi his self proclaimed threat to our then relationship to his facebook. He didnt even waste time.  I remember there was this particular chic, very beautiful/educated and the ex-mr claimed that his brother gave the chic his number because she is friends with the bro and that the bro wants him to help her with immigration stuffs -_-. Anyways, I didnt say nothing, he kept complaining that the girl flirts with him through emails, charts, and calls him.. I was like ok,  hey be careful and let her know where you stand. Na im one day, we were discussing and this particular chic's name came up, then, he said oh he likes this and that about her.. I was like  excuse me, do you realize you are talking to your woman? dude said yes oh and he continued. Me i kuku caught the phone, like what nonsense? are you kidding me.  Then the manipulation comes in, he calls back starts talking jazz and how he saw something he like and thought we incoporate it into our relationship.. oh really? he went on and on about how I was rude and bla (please till today I dont know how the conversation turned from him being rude to me being rude) na im I start to apologize like I am apolonia's sister (blackberry babes). So the  next day, he comes and say he has deleted the girl and told her he is a relationship bla bla and she should find some one. However, the chick no one hear word according to him, so he didnt know what to say. I was like well ignore her, she will get the message sooner or later after all she is in Nigeria to say the least, so there is no way she will get you in person if you ignore her calls and message until her paper is clear.. One thing about me is I am not the type of chic that will beat up a girl or yell  or threaten a fellow chic cos she is all over my man. I rather approach it differently, I cant just picture myself giving someone slap, punch, red eye, tearing clothes, gathering with my girls to warn and beat you, shouting ashewo 10kobo or 2 naira (my opinion) cos I believe all ladies should be classy in every dealings. There is a way you will approach a situation, the person you are approaching will fear.. Even bible talk say, there is a way you talk to a wicked man that his heart will soften. Anyway, this my so-called attitude never sat well with the ex-mr oh..  Every time he brings complain of this girl or that girl flirting with him, inviting him over, the reaction he gets from me makes him mad. So, he says he wants a woman that will be crazy about him the way he is crazy about me. I said ha ok na. As in, when a girl write I love you or flirty stuff on his fb, I should react like saying, delete her, who is she? then if she persist, I write her a personal message. Na that kain thing sha. In the past, a male friend of mine wrote a message on my wall, na im bobo start to vex oh. Who dat hell is he? the message is too caring-_-. My response was, dont you think he is aware I am in a relationship? if he was up to something perhaps he would have in-boxed me or better still called my phone. Bobo no gree oh, he say make I message the dude to let him know my man dont appreciate such messages, if possible delete him. Ha! I had to ask my gf what she tot of the message oh? na im I tell the ex-mr i will inbox the guy (mumuism on my part) to let him know watsup but i no go delete am oh..sey wetin na.. Ladies and Gents please dont let your bf/gf control, they can state their opinions, simply respect it and let them know your stand. Perhaps you both can reach a compromise jare.

So when I saw all the adds on his Facebook I was like ha! but this were the chics he claimed to have insulted, they deleted him, and he compared me to..Please when your man starts comparing you to other chics, I do not care whats coming next from his mouth, you watch for red flags. So, my mind start questioning if he was cheating on me? Omo long distance relationship is not easy even if you are in the same country..No offence but I dont pray to go down that root with the man I will marry (u never know ;) ).

See thing is, I didnt even pay attention to the reason he broke up with his ex, how long it was..Perhaps I went with the *oh he has change, dont judge line*.Hey ladies those questions are important oh.. My ex started a relationship with me 1 month after he broke up with his ex plus he said he hit/fling I dunno wat to call talking to a lady suddenly she landed on the bed. I dunno wat to call that action. Also, how did I ignore the fact that he had the exact calculation of money he spent on his ex-girl.He did same to me. Now that, my friend is a bit disturbing.Ladies and gents ask your self if the soon to be dude/dudette has healed or not, even through the conversation you have pre-relationship you can sorta tell if he/she is still hurting.

Lessons learnt:
-Ask questions from the soon to be dude/dudette even if it starts getting irritating, please its your heart that is on the line, so guard it as a ninja. Abeg I no fit shout
-Nobody should control any body, both individuals should possess self control before entering that relationship. I no fit play mummy role
-When your dude/dudette starts comparing you to another person oya raise your eye brows ^-^, those are red flags even if he apologize.
-If he/she shouts once at you like a kid , soon he will slap you :D *my opinion*
-If he/she tells you what to wear, who to talk and presents an ultimatum such as ditch this person or we will break up. Note if that person is clearly innocent, you better watchout. He/she should be able to work our or accomodate certain things except clearly this human being is out to get you and ur relationship, then keep them at arms learnt..

 Neways..I will continue later.. Perhaps I will tell you how to run for your dear life from a mad man/woman..

Ha how did I miss this part, So my people, I got an update from my sis who is friends with the ex-mr's bff. She said that the friend told her that the ex-mr wanted to marry me for papers...Ewele.. please which of the papers oh..When  I think of it, all his past actions starts making sense. A friend that experienced it called it investment..AWOR! (abomination). Naija guys will not kill me oh..I now understand why he was pushing so hard for me to relocate closer and do a wedding asap. Ha people help think this thing, have heard of men pushing so hard for wedding?He even suggested secret marriage..My dad was skeptical about the whole thing, he said while is the guy and his family pushing hard for a wedding? am I the only girl out there? why are they in a rush? .please I cant write..my hand is tired already. Oya later see you in the next post..

P.s I am doing great thanks. Funny enough I do not miss him. Nawa was it that bad. I remember when I called everything, I felt a sense of relief...
Welcome to all my new followers and commentors (sp??my personal dictionary).

Have a wonderful week ;)

16 comments:

  1. Drama! LoL
    I'll keep coming back to read some more.
    But you list some very good lessons though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... ex-mr was a handful o. You went through something with him, for real. But you are so lucky that you didn't take the next step of marriage. Some people are just so mean. He might have dumped u the second he got his papers.

    LOL @ being apolonia's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so enlightening. I'm really sorry to hear about it though.
    But on a brighter note, I'm happy to hear you left, you should thank God. A lot of girls are suffering in their supposed homes after rushing to get married to these kind of men.
    Don't worry, I'm sure time will heal all wounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na wa o. I'm glad u saw the light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. you had a lot of drama in your life. Thank God you left quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kai. Such revelation. This is teaching me and other people to be more intuitive.
    A job will come your way soon. Read the testimonies of other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every night you get on your knees to pray, you should thank your God from delivering you from this man.
    You would have ended up unhappy and isolated from friends and family.

    The truth is no woman can take an unwilling man. The man was with you for the wrong reasons

    Re: experience - if you can afford to, do some voluntary work in your field. They will be able to then give you a good reference

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need to come back to read some more...this is some serious something, thank God for saving you from this man...this one is bad business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...this is some serious drama
    Awesome lessons tho...I definitely cosign

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol d guy has price list, he is not well....shey he will put price to all d stress he caused u. my alter ego is a wafrian ejiro from warri so little wonder i feel like using broken bottle on dis ex-mr. nd yep i agree, u hve to keep it classy wen dealing with ppl (i know im contradicting my alter ego lol). deres no need disgracing ur self and having a show down with a babe who may be gettin d same lyrics from him dat ur gettin. it probably was for d papers no ni nd since u were wasting time with d marriage u were dulling his paroles....well keep posting we shall keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice read.Your ex is better being an ex,damn dude is pure bad news.Not like there are too many better ones out there sha.The employers needing 2-5yrs experience are just not serious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I tagged you in the Sunshine award. Please, visit my blog for more directions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I tagged you in the Sunshine award. Please, visit my blog for more directions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm happy for you that you delivered yourself from all this drama oh!
    God's got great plans for you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the advice...french would be it & laughs @ bilingual ...igbo, pidgin & english..chikena!

    WOW! you sure went through a lot... glad you are over ex-mr!.. the guy no try at all o!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, i'm so happy you took a great step to leave the relationship. it's usually not easy but its always the best decision. And thank God you left, things you were not aware of are now coming out in the open. it is well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo