Hello!!!
Thanks everyone who asked after me and following and commenting..hehe ;)
I am still here oh..I didnt go back to the ex-mr oh....I finally had my grad ceremony and my family friend attended..She even bought my dress and accessories..Ha God is good..Forgiveness is wonderful.....Schoool is done oh!!kai..I was screaming Freedom!!!Honestly I thought the ex-mr will show up, ha! you never know cos we have been workng towards my grad and other things..Thank God he didnt..Ha the grad ceremony, ladies ladies and shoes.The shoe I wore was so deceiving..Na that kain shoe you wear at the store and its so comfy but when you stand for too long it starts hurting..Apparently at the grad ceremony the shoe no gree oh..Me I was catwalking na im the shoe comot for my leg..In my head I was like huh, this shoe was my size just a day ago when I bought it. As if it wasnt enough, my toes started hurting to the point I couldnt walk properly across the stage when my name was called..How sad..That shoe was one of my good investment oh....:(..Nawa oh, it wasnt even high heeled oh, just 3inches :(...Oh well, I guess I have to learn how to shop for shoes..mschewww.....African people ca scream oh, see screaming when they called most of the black people's name..hahahaha it was so funny they screamed to the point that the MC said yea we know...lol..After grad now what ;)?
I was away for the weekend to a prayer session/retreat/camp..It was fabulous..I ate so much veggies I didnt know if to say madam abeg find me eba there ;)..It was life changing because I told God its either I die there or You change me. Thing is, I was depressed for a while after everything that happened with the ex-mr plus I had a national competition coming up. There was no motivation to do anything coupled with the way my sibling cursed me out cos of that ex-mr. Hey! I feel so much better.Plus all you followers and commenters (sp??) and anonymous people have been fabulous. Thanks so much..I am back to blogging..I did miss it alot..
The National competition/exam is over oh, now I have to wait for results!!!!! Ha, its only God that will see me through the results..It wasnt a joke oh. It got to a point I put my pen down and started praying..There are some exams you do, you just say chei, who send me message..Thats what happen to me.. Oh well I thank God, He is always faithful.
I am glad I am so free..Thanks everyone!!!..I need a JOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!....ok time for blog rounds.. :)
P.s! confession time coming up...I flopped a bit but it wasnt that bad.......
Have a wonderful weekend people..:)
Thanks everyone who asked after me and following and commenting..hehe ;)
I am still here oh..I didnt go back to the ex-mr oh....I finally had my grad ceremony and my family friend attended..She even bought my dress and accessories..Ha God is good..Forgiveness is wonderful.....Schoool is done oh!!kai..I was screaming Freedom!!!Honestly I thought the ex-mr will show up, ha! you never know cos we have been workng towards my grad and other things..Thank God he didnt..Ha the grad ceremony, ladies ladies and shoes.The shoe I wore was so deceiving..Na that kain shoe you wear at the store and its so comfy but when you stand for too long it starts hurting..Apparently at the grad ceremony the shoe no gree oh..Me I was catwalking na im the shoe comot for my leg..In my head I was like huh, this shoe was my size just a day ago when I bought it. As if it wasnt enough, my toes started hurting to the point I couldnt walk properly across the stage when my name was called..How sad..That shoe was one of my good investment oh....:(..Nawa oh, it wasnt even high heeled oh, just 3inches :(...Oh well, I guess I have to learn how to shop for shoes..mschewww.....African people ca scream oh, see screaming when they called most of the black people's name..hahahaha it was so funny they screamed to the point that the MC said yea we know...lol..After grad now what ;)?
I was away for the weekend to a prayer session/retreat/camp..It was fabulous..I ate so much veggies I didnt know if to say madam abeg find me eba there ;)..It was life changing because I told God its either I die there or You change me. Thing is, I was depressed for a while after everything that happened with the ex-mr plus I had a national competition coming up. There was no motivation to do anything coupled with the way my sibling cursed me out cos of that ex-mr. Hey! I feel so much better.Plus all you followers and commenters (sp??) and anonymous people have been fabulous. Thanks so much..I am back to blogging..I did miss it alot..
The National competition/exam is over oh, now I have to wait for results!!!!! Ha, its only God that will see me through the results..It wasnt a joke oh. It got to a point I put my pen down and started praying..There are some exams you do, you just say chei, who send me message..Thats what happen to me.. Oh well I thank God, He is always faithful.
I am glad I am so free..Thanks everyone!!!..I need a JOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!....ok time for blog rounds.. :)
P.s! confession time coming up...I flopped a bit but it wasnt that bad.......
Have a wonderful weekend people..:)
Congrats on your graduation. and all the best in you competition. We are waiting for the confession
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are okay
ReplyDeleteRe: the shoes...I have learnt to always wear old shoes to important occassions. By that I mean shoes that I have worn out at least once before.
You mentioned you are now looking for a job? In what field?
Drop me an email.
Awwww CONGRATULATIONS!!! I pray for much more success for u and that u'll find the job of ur dreams and excel on ur exam!!!
ReplyDelete@ilola..lol thanks lady :) the confession is coming soon.
ReplyDelete@NIL aww thanks..The shoe was next level oh, I should try ur method next time..
sure will do :)
@Blessing.:) thanks oh, its good to be free. AMeN, amen amen!!!!!! have I want scream amen all day..Same to you lady, wishing you great things :)
congratulations & laughs at the shoe story..goodluck in your job search.
ReplyDeletefirst of all congratulations and secondly, good luck in the job search..God is faithful trust me. As for the shoes, it happens to me all the time. i loooove heels but i dnt love to walk in them so dey just decorate my closet.....in the store it will feel super comfy nd den when i get home it will start to pain me...confessions of a shoe addict :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and i pray a good job comes through for you soonest.
ReplyDeletethe shoe story was funny, i had the same problem on my grad day and was soo worried i would trip on the stage. by the time d grad ceremony ended, my feet were numb and lifeless!
congrats on your grad.
ReplyDeleteThe shoe i am wearing right now is the same, was perfect at the shop but.....not so much now...2 days after