Hello everyone..How you doing? I wanted to blog about something but I will do the sunshine award then discuss in my next post.. drumsroll please gre gre gre gre gre and the sunshine award goes to Unveiliggold presented to her by @ilola..YES!!!! thank you thank you..dats right I won an award ;)
First off, I will like to mention that all my followers have amazing blogs.. Please check them out..I wont mention all my followers today but be rest assured that their blogs are good. Its important to remember that variety is the spice of life..So please go visit! Therefore, I am dedicating this post to my followers
Secondly, I will like to thank everyone for their comments.. it definitely means alot to me..All the encouragements, support and prayers keeps me strong..God bless you all..I really am beginning to feel a part of the blog family..:)
So, here are some blogs that makes me smile..
Musing of a caramel latte addict- I just love this blog
Blessing's Outlet: lovely blogger, i enjoy reading her experiences :)..
@ilola: practical meditations of an enigma who still remains the light of the world- love her appetite ;), always positive and direct
N.I.L (Naijamum in London)- this is one mama from her writing shows she hasnt let the fear of olopa overcome her when it comes to raising her kids..and she has wonderful insight on everyday things.
HOUSEWIFE TALES (THE NITTY-GRITTY)- she makes me miss naija alot and understand how people cope there..
The smile of a Nigeria Scorpio- madam sting is just interesting to say the least
Erolyrics- inspirational..love it
Boundless webzine- talks alot about relationships, the christian life and everyday things..
Him&Her- lol love her blog
Prism:looking glass of an immigrant- this aunty has variety all round
Letters to my unborn daughters- an amazing lady
Nigerian wedding websites- if u like love stories/websites then click on this blog..
Till my dying day- Nice blog, discuss her experience as a newlywed also..
Sisi Yemmie- Gist dot com- lol no comment..go see for yourself
Bukville: from average to amazing- wonderful lady with a wonderful insight
Dianah's place- short and sweet
Secret lilies- :)
Le dynamique professeur- he gets me thinking
Mordern african cuisine- makes me hungry but i keep going back
There are many more I just started following..and my amazing followers with their amazing blogs..;)..
First off, I will like to mention that all my followers have amazing blogs.. Please check them out..I wont mention all my followers today but be rest assured that their blogs are good. Its important to remember that variety is the spice of life..So please go visit! Therefore, I am dedicating this post to my followers
Secondly, I will like to thank everyone for their comments.. it definitely means alot to me..All the encouragements, support and prayers keeps me strong..God bless you all..I really am beginning to feel a part of the blog family..:)
So, here are some blogs that makes me smile..
Musing of a caramel latte addict- I just love this blog
Blessing's Outlet: lovely blogger, i enjoy reading her experiences :)..
@ilola: practical meditations of an enigma who still remains the light of the world- love her appetite ;), always positive and direct
N.I.L (Naijamum in London)- this is one mama from her writing shows she hasnt let the fear of olopa overcome her when it comes to raising her kids..and she has wonderful insight on everyday things.
HOUSEWIFE TALES (THE NITTY-GRITTY)- she makes me miss naija alot and understand how people cope there..
The smile of a Nigeria Scorpio- madam sting is just interesting to say the least
Erolyrics- inspirational..love it
Boundless webzine- talks alot about relationships, the christian life and everyday things..
Him&Her- lol love her blog
Prism:looking glass of an immigrant- this aunty has variety all round
Letters to my unborn daughters- an amazing lady
Nigerian wedding websites- if u like love stories/websites then click on this blog..
Till my dying day- Nice blog, discuss her experience as a newlywed also..
Sisi Yemmie- Gist dot com- lol no comment..go see for yourself
Bukville: from average to amazing- wonderful lady with a wonderful insight
Dianah's place- short and sweet
Secret lilies- :)
Le dynamique professeur- he gets me thinking
Mordern african cuisine- makes me hungry but i keep going back
There are many more I just started following..and my amazing followers with their amazing blogs..;)..

congratulations on the award...may the sunshine never depart from your world.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, you deserve it. Now chilling for the gist
ReplyDelete:)Thanks, my lady. Glad u find my blog interesting.
ReplyDeletecongratulations & thank you so much for the award....appreciate your comments always & enjoy reading your posts..take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award
ReplyDeleteLOL @ 'olopa' comment
Yes oh.....I have to do what I think is best or I will pay later.
Thanks again
Have a really good week
xooxox
Thank you love!!! and congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award, and I love the blogs you listed too.
ReplyDeleteU definitely deserve it.
ReplyDeleteGIST! GIST!! GIST!!! I bet you're saying, "more like amebo! amebo!! amebo!!!
lol
I'm honored u like my blog *blush*
Hiya, I've awarded you a sunshine award.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on ur award.
ReplyDeleteThe story by multiple writers has started, visit my blog and drop a line or two!(honestly, I'd like more:)
awwwww, i made the list!
ReplyDeleteOMG! i would like to thank God, my mum and everyone for their support......LOL
thanks for mentioning moi, love ur blog too, been following for a while now.
congrats on the award :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to ya, much love*
ReplyDeleteCongrats, looking forward to more gist!
ReplyDelete