Hello!
I didn't realize the comment box wasn't there :S..Thanks Ibhade ;)..Sorry :)
I finally informed my family about the whole situation (why? situation is so messy)..As off today it did dawn on me that I was in an ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. I guess its till you are in it you realize what is going on. I want to thank God for giving me the courage to say NO and not marry that man.. Lord have mercy..I do think I will be able to write more about it once my competition is over.. You can go comment on the previous post..Thanks.
When a man tells you to give him back everything he ever gave you with the whole calculations just because he is angry.. what do you say to that? (story for another day). Then constantly reminds you of everything he has done? Before you know, he will say he created you o-O.
Ladies and Gent I pray you learn from my story because most of us see the red flags of an abusive relationship but we think oh love conquers. Love conquer abi? Some say they cant walk out because people will laugh or because they walked out before and came back.Why some says women (Africans especially) are taught to stick to the end..End ey?..Like my friend says no use shame chop poison..If you are not married dont be afraid to walk away but if you are, please go for couselling.. Ha my hands fail me to type the whole experince :S I need to gather all the strenght I can to finish the competition then I will write more..
Have a wonderful weekend...
I didn't realize the comment box wasn't there :S..Thanks Ibhade ;)..Sorry :)
I finally informed my family about the whole situation (why? situation is so messy)..As off today it did dawn on me that I was in an ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. I guess its till you are in it you realize what is going on. I want to thank God for giving me the courage to say NO and not marry that man.. Lord have mercy..I do think I will be able to write more about it once my competition is over.. You can go comment on the previous post..Thanks.
When a man tells you to give him back everything he ever gave you with the whole calculations just because he is angry.. what do you say to that? (story for another day). Then constantly reminds you of everything he has done? Before you know, he will say he created you o-O.
Ladies and Gent I pray you learn from my story because most of us see the red flags of an abusive relationship but we think oh love conquers. Love conquer abi? Some say they cant walk out because people will laugh or because they walked out before and came back.Why some says women (Africans especially) are taught to stick to the end..End ey?..Like my friend says no use shame chop poison..If you are not married dont be afraid to walk away but if you are, please go for couselling.. Ha my hands fail me to type the whole experince :S I need to gather all the strenght I can to finish the competition then I will write more..
Have a wonderful weekend...
Hmmm... I can't wait to read your relationship story. Good luck on your competition.
ReplyDeletewow...I'm looking forward to this journey of ur relationship chronicles. Sounds ruthless
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies.. I looking forward to sharing it and I hope everyone can learn from it
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely looking forward to hearing your story...you're a very strong woman for walking away...
ReplyDeleteHe's being childish for asking you for everything back...
Good luck on your competition!
You so have a good blog! I didnt see this when I wrote about 'walk-away' in your previous post.
ReplyDeleteI feel you, and for some reason...its not all new to me cos I have seen it before,(I cried and cried cos of the way my mum was treated)...I bless God for your life! its tough but look forward to that 'man' God is bringing to you!