Hello!
Yesterday I was able to get a little work done :( and talk to God (yes!!). Honestly, its difficult just letting go 3 weeks to my national competition. The ex-Mr called multiple times and left messages, NO I didnt pick. He was crying and crying in the voice mail, I guess he knows the tears do get to me.. But then I wonder which one is real tears and which one is crocodile tears. I mean when he cries its so loud then he suddenly stops, hiss and continues his convo ^-^ (that's something I still don't understand even if he said its normal to him); but yesterday the tears was ongoing. I have experienced both in the relationship but oh well, I guess with some people you just never know.
He mentioned in his message he cant live without me o-O. You know he said this multiple times and did what he did. The last incident he was suicidal :S..So I am thinking should I inform one of his family member I know or just let him get over it himself? My hand no dey oh, the way its hard for him is the same way it is for me.
Oh, I notice one strange thing, ever since I called everything off, I have this sense of relief, freedom, control e.t.c, Dunno if its a good thing? or perhaps I have healed fast? or I never loved him? or I am in denial?.. I did cry yesterday, but I wiped my tears and set some goals for myself.
At this point, my family and close friends are not aware (that guy do me bad oh -_-). I decided not to say much until the national competition is over because I have some questions to answer (I owe no one explanation abi? seperate story for another day). Oh well till next time..
P.S I blocked his number already but he leaves messages -_^. Please give me tips to stay focus till the competition is over.. Oh he is now adding my face book friends (:O i thought they had demons??). I left him on facebook to keep his attention there till I am done..
A broken relationship is better that a broken marriage.. A stitch in time saves ?? (my future ;) )
Yesterday I was able to get a little work done :( and talk to God (yes!!). Honestly, its difficult just letting go 3 weeks to my national competition. The ex-Mr called multiple times and left messages, NO I didnt pick. He was crying and crying in the voice mail, I guess he knows the tears do get to me.. But then I wonder which one is real tears and which one is crocodile tears. I mean when he cries its so loud then he suddenly stops, hiss and continues his convo ^-^ (that's something I still don't understand even if he said its normal to him); but yesterday the tears was ongoing. I have experienced both in the relationship but oh well, I guess with some people you just never know. He mentioned in his message he cant live without me o-O. You know he said this multiple times and did what he did. The last incident he was suicidal :S..So I am thinking should I inform one of his family member I know or just let him get over it himself? My hand no dey oh, the way its hard for him is the same way it is for me.
Oh, I notice one strange thing, ever since I called everything off, I have this sense of relief, freedom, control e.t.c, Dunno if its a good thing? or perhaps I have healed fast? or I never loved him? or I am in denial?.. I did cry yesterday, but I wiped my tears and set some goals for myself.
At this point, my family and close friends are not aware (that guy do me bad oh -_-). I decided not to say much until the national competition is over because I have some questions to answer (I owe no one explanation abi? seperate story for another day). Oh well till next time..
P.S I blocked his number already but he leaves messages -_^. Please give me tips to stay focus till the competition is over.. Oh he is now adding my face book friends (:O i thought they had demons??). I left him on facebook to keep his attention there till I am done..
A broken relationship is better that a broken marriage.. A stitch in time saves ?? (my future ;) )
LOL at Ex-Mr's crying. You are not in self-denial. It's a one day at a time thing. You seem to be doing fine. You go girl.
ReplyDeleteeeeya...I feel bad for him
ReplyDeleteI recognize this experience so well...
my mum says don't carry another person's wahala (guilt) on urself. Don't feel guilty about the issue. Do what u think/feel is best for u.
With time, u wud both heal...it may take long, n it mite be painful, but u sound much stronger than me
@Prism thanks lady :)I hope to continue and be much better
ReplyDelete@H thanks, true dont drink panadol for another person. You should share your experience and how you handled it :)
What's important is that you made the right decision and did what's best for you!
ReplyDeleteI pray that you both will heal and move on...it's not going to be easy...but it sure is possible!