This is my personal blog and I plan to share my experiences as I begin a new phase in my life. I recently called off my engagement after a long relationship. I believe I deserve better. It has not been fun but I want to be certain I made the right choice to let a person people call an angel go. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Give me time, I will say my story day by day and document my journey. I am currently at a point of loosing everything I have worked for or gaining new things. As I appreciate the God that I am as well share my story, I do hope to learn new things and you learn. "I believe it is good to be open minded but don't loose your mind in the process". Please join me as I hold on to God. I believe I am "GOLD" that was discovered but didn't know its use. Lets see how this journey goes.. Welcome to my world.
I will try to update this blog daily..
Thanks for your support in advance

Welcome to blogville. Sorry about your broken off engagement. It sucks, but like you said, a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.
ReplyDeleteThanks Prism :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome!!! Can't wait to hear your story...thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Lady...I really admire you for wanting to share your story. I wouldn't say 'sorry' but 'welcome' to the beginning of a better world. Having come from a broken home myself, what I say to ladies is that, if you are second-guessing your relationship, walk away....
ReplyDeleteLove always xx
Hi there. See how God works! I just put up a new post (which I think you may find interesting by the way: http://msbukiwrites.blogspot.com/2011/07/case-of-horrible-ex-one-mans-trash-is.html), then I noticed I had a new follower (you :D). Decided I would swing by straight away because I find your name intriguing. Read your very first post (as I usually do), and came across your story.
ReplyDeleteWow! (I hope you see what I mean if/when you read my post).
Anyways, nice blog. Thanks for following mine.
Here's to your unveiling.
Best wishes,
Buki.
You've just exhibited one of the greatest courageous acts ever. You'll be so blessed you did this. Welcome to Blogsville.
ReplyDelete