Hello Everyone!!!! :) Thanks for your comments, you all are awesome :)...I will try to do the quaterly update.lol I am not promising tho..:) Thanks to everyone and a special welcome to my 80th follower :)
I will come back to update soon :) but enjoy my new anthem!
P.s I wish I can get one of those Naija gospel mixtapes and Lara George's new album. I MISS NAIJA SO MUCH!!!!!!*bbm crying face*
P.s.s My blog will be clocking 1 year soon :O wow!! Any suggestions on what to do?
I have repented oh...I replied to the comments on my last post..*covers face*
Publish Post
I will come back to update soon :) but enjoy my new anthem!
P.s I wish I can get one of those Naija gospel mixtapes and Lara George's new album. I MISS NAIJA SO MUCH!!!!!!*bbm crying face*
P.s.s My blog will be clocking 1 year soon :O wow!! Any suggestions on what to do?
I have repented oh...I replied to the comments on my last post..*covers face*
Publish Post
Congrats on one year!!!!
ReplyDeleteSome people do giveaways or give their readers the option of asking them questions..I believe I did a truth or dare post for one of my anniversaries...
Err... post a pix of your!
ReplyDeleteI actually did a thank you post
Congrats on your one year of blogging. Look forward to cake o..
ReplyDeleteOya come and start blogging ke...
ReplyDeleteerrmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know ohh...bake a cake lol... and email to us.. YAY... LOL
Oya come and start blogging ke...
ReplyDeleteerrmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know ohh...bake a cake lol... and email to us.. YAY... LOL
Congrats on your one year. You heard 'Dansaki' too! I Love that song like crazy.
ReplyDeleteDansaki is the thing!! You can have a party for your blog's anniversary! :-)
ReplyDeletehappy blogoversary... i love Lara George's songs...Dansaki is nice
ReplyDeleteNice one from Lara George. What does Dansaki mean though??
ReplyDeleteGiveaway pls and pls not a book. How about a Pizza order? I kid lol
Or maybe a picture of your left eye?
ReplyDelete@ Blessing..lol Thanks oh :) hmmm questions kwanu? I will see
ReplyDelete@P.E.T LOL my pix ke? that means I wont be anonymous anymore oh..lol Thank you post is a good idea
@Myne lol the cake will spoil before it reach Amelika na
@Daughter of Her King LOL you too want cake, it wont reach you oh cos the pilot will eat it as per it will be too yummy to be transported. I will soon blog oh...lol
@Micheal Thanks o I love it too but i dunno what Dansaki means..
@Lara Thanks lady! :) yes same here
@Ginger..LOL you have come again..wetin my left eye go do? LOL hahaha Giveaway ey, oya I will have to come up with something lolhahaha I will consider the pizza..I dunno what Dansaki mean too but loving the song
@Missy Tees LOL its like you read my mind..hahah
ReplyDeleteahn ahn, you're replying comments like play like joke sha. Tins are haps! lol :p
ReplyDeleteI think you should do a give away of either books, itunes or starbucks gift card. Awoof no dey run belle
whoop whoop!!!
ReplyDeletecongratualtions on hitting the one year milestone.!!!
80th follower... that would be me, thank you. Thumbs up to you for keeping this up for one year. I love to read so yeap I'll go with Dosh on the book giveaway.
ReplyDelete