Hello Everyone! I know my new year responding to comments goal has flown out of the window ^-^
How is everyone doing? I missed everyone! I am doing good, change of weather is not sitting well with me jare. Thank you so much for responding to my last post and last last last post(s)..:) I really appreciate it.. Welcome to my New followers * OYA everybody clap for them jare*.
You all need to see the Return of Jenifa LOOOL..yelz you need to..As in the Village model competition was just too funny with the ladies trying to catwalk. :)
Hmm so I notice some things on Blogville that I will briefly mention. Ibade is back with Simply Mee and she isnt sparing any story. Good to have you back :)... Please where is N.I.L, Naija bank girl, buzzers, many more bloggers ?? Doll congrats on your wedding, I go love! You looked beautiful in your pics even without the head :(.. Pretty Lashes left? haba, Dame Sting take it easy on them book and return please..HoneyDame is back from China ..Ginger is gingering her swagger with Chimmy, as in girls are not smiling, she is even claiming bff *rolling my eyes* lol..Yelz I said it .. Lara from incredible India can you see me in camera with my Indian Citizenship ;). @ilola I saw your video, if you see anyone in Nigeria screaming your name it might be me :) Ok wishful thinking of going to Naija :(.. SISI YEMMIE is ENGAGED O!!! I want all the story from when una meet to proposal..WOW...This year no dulling sha.. Guys are just putting a ring on it left right center ...
So today's post is really short :D I got this in an email from my friend. Let me know what you think!
The race to marry a BIG BOY is what's now in vogue. Most ladies nowadays can't function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Never make money your only priority when choosing your spouse. There's more to marriage than money alone.
A man with good heart is better than a rich man with the heart of a beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won't date the poor. If he's not rich today doesn't mean he will be poor for life. The happiness and security of your life is your responsibility.
Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long. Getting married to the rich doesn't guarantee happiness in life. HAPPINESS IS PRICELESS. Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside a RangeSport than laughing on a bicycle have never experienced pain in their life. Some relationship mistakes can cause life regret.
WOMEN OF VIRTUE don't date for cash. They work hard and pray to GOD to make them rich and give them a good partner in life. IF IT DOESN'T COUNT, DON'T LOOSE THE COUNT.
Many young women have blindly turned themselves to TEST DRIVE VEHICLE for the love of material things. Don't spoil your tomorrow today. What qualified you as great woman is not in designer shoes and bags. It̢۪s in your good heart, good characters and real personality. When a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go.
It's funny how material women blame men for breaking their heart. A man who wins your love with cash may not stay for long. Real men don't settle down with fake women. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND A FAKE WOMAN IS TEMPORARILY IN THE HEART OF A FOOLISH MAN, BUT WHEN THE FOOLISH BECOMES WISE, THE WISE PERSON IS IN SERIOUS PROBLEM.
Looking for a real man when you are fake is like looking for a LIVE FISH IN THE DESERT. Life is not a joke.
- Anonymous
Adding value, proffering solutions.
[Every work is a self portrait of the person who has done it; autograph your works with excellence]
Wow, you sure know whats going on in the whole of blogsville.
ReplyDeleteIf you scream my name, I will run away ooo. lol.
The race to marry a big boy did not start recently and it won't be ending any time soon.
O fo... you definitely up to date on blogosphere...
ReplyDeleteyes o! Finally men are taking Beyonce's advice and putting a ring on it. Very happy for Sisi Yemmie
and #word relationships are much more than material things
Lol, you should start a monthly "update" on what's been going on in blogsville o
ReplyDeleteOn the girls and Big Boy issue, hm, to each his own jare. I no even fit shout. A big boy today may go broke but then again, he may not and it may be God's plan in the grand scheme of things. The prayer is for the grace to make the right decisions
Why do people always preach to women about morality but never think to preach to men?
ReplyDeleteAnd this statement: Women of virtue don't date for cash .... is not true.
Oh thank you!!! So Ibhade is back? I've been slacking oh! and I gbadun this your update!!!
ReplyDeletelol, i watched the Return of Jenifa recently and couldn't stop laughing too esp at the village scene. It's hilarious and was well acted. As for the marriage thing, it makes a lot of sense
ReplyDeleteI agree with @ilola. Regardless of the daily preaching, some people would rather date by force by force a "big boy".
ReplyDeleteYou are trying to tell us you've been reading huh? I hear you.
ReplyDeletetest drive vehicle 'dead'. And by the time they are getting married their mileage don pafuka well well. abi? The men nko?
I havent watched Jenifa :( come to talk of return of Jenifa. need to update myself fast!
ReplyDeleteLol ...return of jenifa was hilarious!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSigh @ marrying for money...see it all the time, what a pity
As in, you got blogville on lockdown lol.
ReplyDeleteThat Jenifa babe is curazay. She put the K in Kolo. "Do me" skirt and "Yori Yori" top lol. I had no idea Cee Dee John was that hilarious. May his soul RIP.
So, "i hope we can be friendship" lol
I second Sisi Yemmie's "how we met" story o
Thank you so much for the mention and sorry for visiting late.
ReplyDeleteYeah! i am back with a bang and yanfu yanfu tori! kai! my amebo no get level at times..#grin#
Yes! to the topic at hand...i like the way you present it..wait! jenifa 2 was so funny! we all laughed as we watched the catwalk..na wetin???.. so back to the issue at hand... indeed! many marry for security nowadays and turn around to cry foul when they get more than what they bargained for.
You see, most of these big boys worked hard for their money, no matter how crooked or uncrooked it might be. And they want TOTAL submission and faithfulness from their spouses. So when a woman starts to play 'this is the modern world, and i would not take any crap from you!' they would be shocked to find their butt on the pavement before they realize what hits them or say jack robinson!
The 'big boys' ain't stupid or blinded by love as in the days of our forefathers...LOVE DON OPEN EYE FOR BACK AND FRONT FOR EVERYBODY O!
So they rather cry in a range rover than laugh on a bicycle? wow! this is a new statement to me....some cries end up in a grave
.
Well, as they say, you can force a horse to the river but............ complete the rest. You don talk your own, it's up to de gurls to listen.
thanks once more.
pls where is the follow up comments for me to click....just couldn't find it.
ReplyDeleteYes! sisi yemmie, and congratulations! i left a comment in your post when you told us you were engaged. Didn't know it was me. I had changed my profile. I had made some changes,please let me know if my blog did not open. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteonce again, where is the follow-up comments button for me to click?
i'm glad u r back on blogsville, I have missed you.
ReplyDeleteI'm still expecting more Mr. Hug gist. *coversface*
The return of jennifer is off the hook, u should watch it.
you're really up to date on the whole blogging business, think we should appoint you PRO
ReplyDeleteJenifa is very funny, watched some part of it and i cant stop laughing
LOL. that is a good recap of blogsville o!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention
I loved your recap LOL. Thanks for the mention. Apologies for my absence.....Work + pickins + house + etc no easy..........
ReplyDeleteCan you do a quarterly one? That would be great!
Loved this post and the way you highlighted the 'Big Boy' issue.
The truth is it is nothing new. When I was growing up I knew women who had several children for several big boys + I knew young ladies who only dated senior miltary officials + some who dated only popular musicians...
Some women will always seek their fortune in the trousers of men; similarly some men will always pick the wrong girls to be their wives.....because they are pleasing to the eye.
Na so the world be my sistah
xxxxxx
Lol. Great update. I too needed to know what's been happening. Lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen return of Jenifa o. But will soon.
A agree with a lot of what's already been said about 'race to marry a big boy'- it's the way of the world. I don't think it will ever change. We can only vouch for our own selves jare.
It's been a while, I almost missed this. Happy Easter in arrears.
ReplyDeleteThat race for big boy to marry is the major reason slaps, punches, acid baths and murders have become features in marriages... God save us!
ReplyDeleteSo Ibhade is back *running off to search*
@ilola - lol I know ey lol thanks for stopping by..
ReplyDelete@Nollywood..Thanks for the comment :)hehe I know ey, men aint dulling this year..lol
@Dosh-hehe I will consider it lol..Amen@ the prayer for God to help us make the right decisiions..
@Sugabelly- hmmm interesting comment..I believe women of virtue dates with sense not just a goal of dating a cash cow.
@Sisi Yemmie..I am waiting for the how we met story on your blog lol
@Stelzz- LOL I love Funke Akindele lol thats one Nollywood movie I have watched more than 3times lol
@Missy Tee's- LOL hahaha by fire by force. I gats belongz
@Ginger- LOL yes oh...hahahhahahah@Mileage lol you this pikin lol..Yes you need to get on the Jenifa wagon
@Blessing- LOL i know ey? lol..As for marrying for money, to each is own..
@ Toinlicious- hahah I am filling cool oh..lol yes we can be friendship oh..lol I know ey, Sisi Yemmie bet answer us oh lol
@Simply Mee- LOL IBHADEEEEEEEEEEEE lol Welcome back oh, its nice to see your awesomeness here..lol I dunno how to do the follow up comment oh,, Ejo no vex.. LOL the Jenifa catwalk was my favourite part LOL...WOW I love your comment about Total submission cos some ladies think the men are money miss road.. And very true about cries ending up in a grave- Very powerful statement.. Thanks for stopping as usual
@Atoskin -LOL @ Mr Hug gist..lol I will soon update lol.. Aww lady thanks, I feel special that I was missed :)Thanks for stopping by :) love the return of Jenifa oh..lol
@Luciano- lol hahhaha@PRO lol..
@Doll- Aww you are welcome lol
@NIL- LOOOL wow! look who is here lol..you are partly forgiven until you update..lol haha @quaterly one...Interesting, its sad some women seek their fortune in trousers of men and vice versa..xxx :) Glad to have you back
@Ms Buki- LOL you will pay me oh..lol You need to see the Return of Jenifa kan, ayetoro kan..lol True whatever floats your boat but dont forget those around whom you might be hurting..
@Myne--LOL Thanks oh and welcome :) Nwenem oye Asaba lol
@PET Projects- very scary but people no go learn