Happy New year and sorry for the long silence
I am not fully back to blogging but I am trying to comment here and there....Not much planned for the year as per blogging..
Mr Hugs is out, gone, finito, i comot, no do again, sad but story end...:)
My year has been good just got busy..Thanks for sticking by tho
uvg
I am not fully back to blogging but I am trying to comment here and there....Not much planned for the year as per blogging..
Mr Hugs is out, gone, finito, i comot, no do again, sad but story end...:)
My year has been good just got busy..Thanks for sticking by tho
uvg
Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Yiu berra come back. We are waiting
ReplyDeleteLOL Miss traveller...You went to brazil but skipped my side..:) welcome
DeleteSo sorry to hear about Mr hugs
ReplyDeleteBut hey, don't berate yourself over things you can't control
Welcome back!
As per blogging more, I think you should join in the '15 for 15 challenge'
http://www.janylbenylshares.com/2015/01/replay-its-15-for-15-challenge.html
:) Thanks lady..I will check out the challenge..We should chat about your MPH..Congrats :)
DeleteYay! I'll have you anywhichway you choose to show. As long as you're fine, i'm fine *hugs*
ReplyDeletelol Friendship mi..Hugs :)
DeleteYou will be fine jare...and we will be here waiting whenever you get back. Stay blessed
ReplyDelete:) Thanks...
Delete