Happiest new yearr wonderful people.
Its been while. I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
Congrats to blogsville newlyweds, new moms, enterprenures, 15million naira winner, infact everyone. I have been reading blogs but not able to blog.
Well i moved cities and omo this part of the country cooooold sha. My goodness, I call it the deeepest freezer. My people i needed something different, my career seem to be just bleeeer and better opportunities for getting what i am for. I resigned my job to move here and got a better offer. I just want encourage everyone if u want move/make a major life decision make sure u pray and have peace about it then bounce!
I have been wanting to move for over 3years but everytime I try people discourage me.So, it put fear in me so much I was just miserable where I was. So last year when I decided to move, I told my parents and close friends that i needed to help with the move. I had peace and excitment about it even though when I told my the pastor he called it insanity becuase I was resignning a stable job to go start afresh. But I knew what I wanted, prayed and had peace and got my family support. Boom I was out. When people found out they were shocked why the sudden move,shey na man make me move abi I was hiding something. Blaaaa. Ha well 1month into my relocation I got a better job with an offer almost 2times my previous job. I feel like I am growing till its time to move back to school. Dont get me wrong relocation has it challenges but u have to stay focus.
Move. I advocate for movement that will cos your career creative juice to floow. Lol.
Shoutout to everyone who checked on me in mind, writing etc
Have a good week!
Its been while. I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
Congrats to blogsville newlyweds, new moms, enterprenures, 15million naira winner, infact everyone. I have been reading blogs but not able to blog.
Well i moved cities and omo this part of the country cooooold sha. My goodness, I call it the deeepest freezer. My people i needed something different, my career seem to be just bleeeer and better opportunities for getting what i am for. I resigned my job to move here and got a better offer. I just want encourage everyone if u want move/make a major life decision make sure u pray and have peace about it then bounce!
I have been wanting to move for over 3years but everytime I try people discourage me.So, it put fear in me so much I was just miserable where I was. So last year when I decided to move, I told my parents and close friends that i needed to help with the move. I had peace and excitment about it even though when I told my the pastor he called it insanity becuase I was resignning a stable job to go start afresh. But I knew what I wanted, prayed and had peace and got my family support. Boom I was out. When people found out they were shocked why the sudden move,shey na man make me move abi I was hiding something. Blaaaa. Ha well 1month into my relocation I got a better job with an offer almost 2times my previous job. I feel like I am growing till its time to move back to school. Dont get me wrong relocation has it challenges but u have to stay focus.
Move. I advocate for movement that will cos your career creative juice to floow. Lol.
Shoutout to everyone who checked on me in mind, writing etc
Have a good week!
Whooooot whoooooot! I have missed you my friendship! I'm so happy about the relocation and better job offer.
ReplyDeleteKeep soaring sweets and come back soon
Wow! What wonderful news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAnd please keep warm.. More of God's grace xx
Congrats on your new job hun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on everything!
ReplyDelete...and welcome back too.
Haa madam, starving us of ur presence like dis. Eyi o ma da o.
ReplyDeletecongrats...
ReplyDeleteHa...since forever.
ReplyDeletePls come back o.xxx
*walks by*
ReplyDelete