Hello!!!
Thanks for all your support and wonderful comments..I want to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and Happy NewYEAR (2013) in advance..
Here is to wishing you the best
I wish you peace and love
I wish you health and wealth and sound mind
I wish your family peace, forgiveness and unity
Lets make this new year (2013) a little different, maybe listen more to God? pray more? obey Him more? Whatever your resolution is in the new year try to make it be to the glory of our lord Jesus Christ...
Thanks for all your support and I pray that favour will surround and envelop you as well people will favour you like never before..Try to pray for one person everyday n 2013 and see what happens to your life..I did it this year and it has helped me not slip into depression or selfpity as per my shortcomings...May God continue to richly bless you and strengthen the works of your hands and set your mind on the things of the Spirit of God
Thanks
xx :) Be guided by the Holyspirit in 2013~~~!
Thanks for all your support and wonderful comments..I want to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and Happy NewYEAR (2013) in advance..
Here is to wishing you the best
I wish you peace and love
I wish you health and wealth and sound mind
I wish your family peace, forgiveness and unity
Lets make this new year (2013) a little different, maybe listen more to God? pray more? obey Him more? Whatever your resolution is in the new year try to make it be to the glory of our lord Jesus Christ...
Thanks for all your support and I pray that favour will surround and envelop you as well people will favour you like never before..Try to pray for one person everyday n 2013 and see what happens to your life..I did it this year and it has helped me not slip into depression or selfpity as per my shortcomings...May God continue to richly bless you and strengthen the works of your hands and set your mind on the things of the Spirit of God
Thanks
xx :) Be guided by the Holyspirit in 2013~~~!
We wish you the same. Have a blessed year of 2013
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt funny you said try to pray for one person during this new year. I started a prayer journal two days ago and I think this will be a great addition to my prayer journalling. Thank God and happy New year in advance!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays my friendship ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy New year love.. xxx
ReplyDeletehappy new year UV..wishing u d best in d new year
ReplyDeleteHappy new year dear, 2013 will answer to us all for good in Jesus name!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year...may the year bring with it all our heart desires
ReplyDeleteHappy New year!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy new Year UnveilingGold!
ReplyDeleteblessings and happy new year ...
ReplyDeleteMay your dreams come through and new ones formed.
peace, blessings and love.
Rhapsody
http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/
http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.ca/p/guestbook.html
https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix
https://www.facebook.com/RhapsodyPhoenix
Happy new year!
ReplyDelete