Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF!!!!! "The Hug", BBB , lol

Hi my people..
Kai I wanted to wait before updating but haba I have to :) Miss you all so much..Dont mind my title oh..I didnt know what to put..

News 1: My laptop is back oh but it came half and half O-O its all good cos my girlfriend hooked me up with a charger..Good thing is that it was still covered under warranty and the company even sent me prepaid box to ship it down..I didnt spend noting to fix it..Omo I went through withdrawal o. I didnt know  I was addicted to my laptop * embarrassed look* So yea I better get back to updating and fulfilling my new year resolution aka replying all comments and blogrounds.

News 2: My phone company duped me ^-^ dem no know sey I be naija babe *-*..Well after chilling with them all these years with my touch and go phone that was about to give up the ghost, I was like nah forget that I am going..So I signed with a new company and guesssss what!!!!! I don become BBB as in Apolonia friend ;) Infact  I haff pass her levels jare..I have my own BB abi na aa or qq..lol I know you are rolling your eyes..I am just glad cos I can ping (abi na message :s) my people in Naija and its like all my long lost friends where found :)..My hand dey pain me with all that pinging o but I cant seem to stop pinging :D na real crackberry but I reject every crackness oh...Is it me or people are just weird always changing their bb display pic like 5 times a day? I tire o..

News 3: I think GINGER is a "mamalawo/witch doctor" kai lol..When I saw her last comment  I was LOL...hehe Well yes hmm a certain "somebody aka The Hug" has been keeping me busy :P..Thing is when I go to the library instead of updating my blog I am *clearing throat* chatting doing something else..I will leave it at that..We still dey watch "The Hug" and have hanged out a couple of times.See ur eyez lol I will gist you guys later..lol even the name na puzzle.


News 4: Mr Arrangee never called me oh! shey I no fine reach? my figure 8 nko lol and I have been busy job hunting, going for interviews and chatting with The Hug doing other things but his mama keeps in touch..Infact she has join the group of people  job hunting for me oh, she is making referrals and all..Aww isnt she sweet? :) Lets see how it goes jare..

News 5: I moved away from my place *-* this one has pass fleas infestation sotey I have beauty marks (krokro, black spots) from my legs to my tighs to my back, arms and chest.I am even praying summer doesnt come oh cos I need to get rid of those marks, I am using shea butter (my skin is brighter but the marks too her brighter)...My landlady didnt believe me until I showed her one of the bugs..She just said I should vacuum the room . huh? you said wat mam? and she is treating her dog *-* After 5months I couldnt keep waiting for the fleas to leave her dog, I just had to leave asap before they finish all my blood :P

Neways I gorra bouce, I haff a parry to attend (in jenifa ayetoro voice) which I was invited by"The Hug" and my girlfriend so we dey go together..I dont even know the celebrant! kai I hate such invitations :( but you suppose grab why I am going

P.s I think I am a shy person when it comes to guys but guys been telling me I am bold
^-^
Pss Ginger stop feeling cool, you didnt expose me..lol
Psss Sting holla-ed at me on her blog awww aww..lol
Pss-I miss you guys..lol I said it earlier..k buy its pretty late

Take care everyone and thanks so so much for stopping by!...Chai Vals is coming oh..I better be working on that day :P 


21 comments:

  1. lol @ Ginger's "witchiness". Welcome to bbville. That 5mins dp change is serious "annoyment" for me.

    So "the Hug" en, okay now @wink.
    Arangee is missing out on the serious figure 8. Fear not about vals tho and expect hugs and then some from The Hug. and wats d genesis of that name anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia! You are going to the library to chat abi? Ok, just dont allow cooperative money to jona(burn) ehen!

    Shebi I said you should free Mr Arange na? It would hit him soon, when u're with someoneelse, meanwhile, Its not bad his momma is jobhunting for you, biko, its God's favour - so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. which hug? When did this hug happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Toinlicious haba I said the name self na puzzle.lol u wan cheat abi lol

    Lol P.E.T project lol lol abi o favour

    Dame Sting ur comment no get continuation lol. The hug is another arrangee that happened right about the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so cheerful. Good to know that you are doing great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reject every form of crackness in you o jare. :-). BB addict toh badht. People that change their dp almost every hour have a lot of time on their hands. Those beauty marks should berra clear o before summer cos you've got to rock your summer shorts. Hmmmmmmmmmm @ "The Hug". Mysterious name for him. Oya, hurry up with his gist. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmnn... 'The Hug' abi?. Just do fast before someone else swoops in and good luck with your job hunting o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't stint on gist about the Hug jare. Spill it!

    As for fleas, I go run too, what?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, bb is really a crackberry but it's the solid connection to naija peeps 24/7 so the thought of swapping to an iphone just scares the crap out of me.

    Hm! "The hug"? Ok naw, sha do and give us better gist instead of stoning highlights in our faces :p

    God bless you gurl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Choi! U go fear orisirisi arrangments!!!
    Na hia I dey siddon dey wait for you to explain yaself o!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Babe be brimming with good news!! Happy :)

    Hug him close to your heart joo and enjoy the friendship.
    Meanwhile thunder fiyah that land-lady's bum. What arrant nonsense. She know no say Flea dey carry disease? You gotta be careful too, pls fumigate everything you have before you move to the next house unless you might be carrying them along with you. Fleas are so hard to get rid of. And if the law permits, get her to pay for it. shio!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yh u do sound so cheerful. Keep hugging "The Hug", 2012 #Don'tDull as wizkid would say, lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. The excitement in your words! LOL! I love that spirit. Keep it going jore. So you joined the cult of BBeings. LOL!

    'The Hug'? what a funny nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LIke everyone one else here, my ears are hitching o... wetin dey shele between u & brother "The Hugs"? lol. Hug am tighter jare... Nothing do you. haha

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been a while here sha oh..
    Although I had fun reading.. Not too sure I quite get but not your fault but mine..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Val has come and gone, no more love day this year.

    Send free SMS http://bit.ly/freesmszone

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shelf-stuff located at right side of your blog. How can i get the same application? Sorry I am aware that my comment is unrelated to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. val haf go oh, come and give us gist...this one wey you just sweet our ear give half gist. come back oh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oya, madam. Come & blog o. Bydway, u got a qweshun to answer on my blog o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time and input xoxo